Rspamd is an advanced spam filtering system that allows evaluation of messages by a number of rules including regular expressions, statistical analysis and custom services such as URL black lists. Each message is analysed by Rspamd and given a spam score.
According to this spam score and the user’s settings, Rspamd recommends an action for the MTA to apply to the message, for example, to pass, reject or add a header. Rspamd is designed to process hundreds of messages per second simultaneously, and provides a number of useful features.
What Can RSPAMD do?
- Check emails for DKIM, DMARC, SPF, IP Address reputation, Greylisting, Rate limiting and much more.
- Has a cool web interface for checking scanning statistic.
- need a lot of testing, tweaking and research to unlock its full potential.
- comparison with spamassasin https://rspamd.com/comparison.html
- Integration with Postfix, Exim and lot more.
Bounced back to the spammer.
milter-reject: END-OF-MESSAGE from unknown[x.x.x.x]: 5.7.1 Spam message rejected;